These terms were last updated on 07/09/2017.
These are the terms for the supply for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy services provided online (the Services) through https://uk.iesohealth.com/ (Site). The Site and the Services are provided by Ieso Digital Health (UK) Ltd (Ieso, we, us and our). Your use of the Services offered on the Site is subject to these terms and by using the Services you agree to be bound by them.
The Services offered to you on the Site are provided under a contract between Ieso and a Payer. The Payer is typically an NHS commissioner or provider who has entered into a contract with Ieso to provide the Services to their patients. Our contract with the Payer lays out many detailed criteria about our responsibilities to you such as, for example, that the Services provided meet National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines. (See “Our Responsibilities” below). The Services are provided to you free of charge on the condition that you meet the suitability and eligibility criteria required by the Payer.
Our Services are not intended to replace the services offered to you by your GP, and we therefore recommend that you keep your GP informed about the Services that you are receiving from us.
Our normal practice is therefore to notify your GP at assessment and discharge. You will also receive a copy of this correspondence. Your therapist will ask your consent before contacting your GP to share further information about your treatment and you may decline this. In very rare situations in which we have a serious concern about your safety or the welfare of another (child or adult) we will have a legal duty to act. On these occasions we will seek to discuss this directly with you but if necessary we may need to disclose information to your G.P. or another statutory agency without your consent. If you have any concerns about any of this we would advise you to talk directly to your therapist.
The registration process enables us to collect your details and assess your suitability and eligibility. The Services are not suitable for everyone. Determining your suitability includes a clinical assessment undertaken by the Payer or Ieso.
Your eligibility is usually determined by where you live, the General Practitioner (GP) you are registered with, and / or your age. We have full and sole responsibility to decide not to provide the Services to you and to take as much time as we need to do so.
Following commencement of treatment, we may at our sole discretion withdraw the Services from you. In such cases, we will usually refer you back to the Payer or your GP as appropriate and as agreed in our contract with the Payer.
During registration and throughout treatment, you will be providing us with sensitive personal information. We take the responsibility for keeping this information secure and confidential very seriously.
The handling and use of your personal information submitted us is governed by our Privacy Notices.
We recognise the particular sensitivity of our Site holding treatment session transcripts and we only ever share the minimum information necessary to provide the best treatment, care and protection to yourself and others.
Our Privacy Notices give a clear and detailed explanation about what information we collect; how we collect it; when we might share it and to whom; how we store and keep your information secure; your access, rights and choices; cookies on our site; how to ask us questions; and specific information for young people using the service.
- To enter honest and accurate information in the registration process to enable us to assess your suitability and eligibility.
- To ensure that you read and understand our Privacy Notices To keep your access details secure.
Note: Upon registration for an account with us, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep your password confidential at all times and use it only to access and use your account and not for any other purpose. You are the only authorised user of your account and, accordingly, you must not disclose your password to anyone else. You should contact us immediately upon discovering any unauthorised use of your account or error in the operation of your password (see Contacting Us).
Ieso are responsible for providing the Site and delivering the Services in accordance with our contract with the Payer, clinical best practice and applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, our responsibilities include:
- Suitability of care – we will assess and monitor your suitability for our services during treatment and refer you to an alternative service if ours is no longer appropriate for you.
- Quality of care – we use appropriately qualified therapists and our aim is to help them be the best therapists they can be. We have robust clinical supervision processes and continuous professional development programmes to attain this.
- Security of information – to protect your privacy and confidentiality in accordance with our Privacy Notices.
- Transparency – to provide you with the ability to understand our Services and the treatment we are providing you. To operate a robust objective complaints process and to correct any problems as they arise. To accurately and honestly report on our performance to the Payer.
- Safeguarding – we will assess risk throughout treatment and have appropriate internal training and policies to enable our clinicians to protect people's health, wellbeing and human rights.
- Availability of the Site – our aim is to provide a service available whenever you want to access it. We cannot guarantee the Site will suffer no downtime, but if unplanned unavailability occurs you can be assured that we will divert effort and resources to restore all services as quickly as possible.
- Continual improvement – we use empirical data to improve our service and outcomes for patients.
- Accessibility - Ieso Digital Health is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
We are a limited company, registered in England. Our registered company number is 10291122, and our registered office is at:
Jeffreys Building, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0DS
Our VAT registration number is 247 9689 39.
As it is our policy continually to review and update our Services, we reserve the right to make changes to the Services, and/or to these terms from time to time.
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. We are required by law to advise you that Contracts may be concluded in the English language only and that no public filing requirements apply.
These terms shall be governed by English law, except that if you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of English law.
The European Online Dispute Resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ provides information about alternative dispute resolution which may be of interest which you may use it if there is a dispute that cannot be resolved between you and us.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms or any complaint or concern in relation to any Service by email to email@example.com, or write to us at the above address.