Last revised and effective as of: 6th October 2017
Ieso Digital Health Limited (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you via this Site, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using http://www.corporate.iesohealth.com/en-us ("our Site") you are consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email address, and postal address ) that you provide by completing forms on the Site to request any information about us or our products or services;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Note that the Site is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13.
Uses made of your information
We use your personal information which we collect to:
- respond to your questions and feedback;
- enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- contact you by email, postal mail or telephone with information about this Site, our products or our services;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- carry out research on our users’ demographics; and
- for such purposes as you may authorise at the time you submit the information.
We do not retain your name or contact details in any list that we could use for any direct marketing purposes.
Sharing your information
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We may share personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and relevant service providers for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or all or a part of our business is sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
Do not track
The term “Do Not Track” refers to a HTTP header offered by certain web browsers to request that websites refrain from tracking the user. We take no action in response to Do Not Track requests.
Where and how we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers based in the USA.
Personal information submitted may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above (see Sharing Your Information, above), which may be situated outside the USA. The countries concerned may not have similar data protection laws to the USA. Where we transfer your personal information we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By using the Site, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.