We collect the following personal information about you in of the following ways:
a) Information We collect from you
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews, via Workable recruitment videos where we send you questions and you record and return your responses and/or by any other method.
- In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, employment history, interests and other information you choose to state in your application.
- Details of your referees.
- Your nationality and immigration status and information from related documents, such as your passport
- Any disabilities of which we need to be aware, where any adaptations are necessary for example.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we conduct.
- Details of your visits to Workable’s Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to Workable’s Website and the resources that you access
b) Information We collect from other sources
In the circumstances below, We will add to the information We collect from you, with information We receive from other sources. Workable provides Us with the facility to link the data you provide to Us, with other publicly available information about you that you have published on the Internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn and other social media profiles.
Workable’s technology allows Us to search various databases – some publicly available and others not, which may include your personal data (include your CV or Resumé), to find possible candidates to fill Our job openings. Where We find you in this way we will obtain your personal data from these sources.
We may receive your personal data from a third party who recommends you as a candidate for a specific job opening or for our business more generally.
- Information about your previous academic and/or employment history, including details of any conduct, grievance or performance issues, appraisals, time and attendance, from references obtained about you from previous employers and/or education providers.
- Confirmations regarding your academic and professional qualifications.
- Information regarding your criminal record, in criminal records certificates and enhanced criminal records certificates (from the Disclosure and Baring Service)