Getting started with video therapy
Getting started with video therapy is quick and easy. Depending on which device you use, here are some of the steps you will need to take in your first session. Please do familiarise yourself with these before your first appointment and let us know if you have any questions.
How to join your first appointment successfully
When your appointment time arrives:
- Please log onto the therapy website using the link iin your appointment email, find your appointment and click Join.
- At the start of the first video therapy session you may need to give your browser permission to use your camera and audio. After this, please be aware that your video and audio will automatically be authorised when you join a session.
- Let your therapist know you are ready to join the call, by typing a simple message in the chat box, such as "Hello".
- Then click Connect to Video Call to start the session with your therapist.
- At the end of a session please close down the video therapy session by using Hang up.
Accessing recordings of your session
From May 2021, audio recordings from video therapy sessions will be stored in your account so you can re-listen to any session. If you can't see your recordings, please contact us. Please see the privacy notices on the therapy website for full information about this.