Data protection law provides you with rights that Ieso Digital Health is committed to supporting you with:
Right to Access
You have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that your information is being used, stored or shared by the company
- A copy of information held about you
- If you only require a particular part of your record, tell us and this can reduce the time it takes to provide it
- We will respond to your request within one month of receipt or will tell you when it might take longer.
- We are required to validate your identity including the identity of someone making a request on your behalf
If you feel there is an error of fact within your personal details held by us, please contact us. If we agree the information is incorrect, the alteration will be made, but if we are not satisfied the information is factually incorrect, a note will be made of the information you consider is inaccurate, and you will be notified of either the correction or the note.
Data protection law also includes the right to make other requests to seek to erase, port, object to and restrict personal data processing where certain limited grounds apply. Note however that data processed for health, employment and legal purposes, or where other legitimate grounds for the processing apply, are examples of circumstances where some of these rights may be restricted or not apply in practice.
For more detailed information on your rights visit the ICO website.
If you need any assistance in these areas, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Ieso Digital Health (UK) Limited
Cambridge CB4 0DS
Or by email, For the Attention Of the Data Protection Officer, to email@example.com
You have the right to make complaints and request investigations into the way your information is used. Please contact our Data Protection Officer in the first instance.
If you remain unhappy with a response you receive, you can also refer the matter to the Information Commissioner's Office
You can call the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or write to them at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Additionally, you also have a right to seek to enforce your rights through the courts.