Thursday 20th May 2021
As clinicians, looking after ourselves is so important, so we’d like to invite you to join us for this Living and Working online interactive workshop.
This will be delivered by Counselling Psychologist Dr Carole Francis-Smith, who is passionate about supporting clinicians to work safely and effectively online.This two hour workshop is designed to help us understand some of the hidden challenges involved when living and working more online.
Whether you work with Ieso’s patients as a typed Therapist or a PWP or are considering offering video therapy, you will find this workshop essential.
The workshop will include:
Dr Carole Francis-SmithCounselling Psychologist
- Hands up on who is working/has experience of different modes of CBT (telephone, Instant messaging, email, webcam)
- Input on transitions between modes that have different qualitative elements
- Positives and challenges of transitioning to video therapy
- Introduce ideas on how the internet is designed to work
- Introduce ideas on how humans work – emotional regulation system (3 circles – drive, threat, soothing/grounding)
- Identifying any potentially hidden triggers with working online
- Focus on positively managing our wellbeing using the 3 P’s